I was so craving for curry every time I am in Kuala Lumpur, especially nearing Petronas Twin Tower. I was thinking shall I really take the curry heat even on this hot day. I came to NZ curry Garden house as always and it is a open house restaurant and a lot of fans. So it is so nice to be cool down at the place. They have totally six restaurant in Kuala Lumpur, if they haven't open a new one already.
When I walked into this curry house, there is a queue that people are ordering their portion. It works like Subway fastfood, I just first choose the type of the rice then move forward to order any ingrediant in front of me and move forward again to order more. But you can order drinks only from the table. One thing I am not sure, will they provide this automatic quequing food ordering also at night, cause I always have been at lunch hour. They may provide table serving only at night. Before you go to your table, restaurant stuff will give you a plastic magnetic card, where they load all the expenses into. You pay at the cashier after you have done your eating.
It is such a satisfaction tasting the curry, when it is mixed with the okras. Then they have so tendered mutton meat. The price tag is also beautiful, with such a big portion like in the picture, it costs only less than 5 euro.
- 1. Remember to take enough coins for commune bus's ticket. Driver won't return small changes
- 2. Always take a package of tissue paper along. Kopitiam, low cost cafeteria doesn't include one in wash room.
- 3. KL route planner web site: KL (Kuala Lumpur) Journey Planner(http://jp.myrapid.com.my/)
- 4. Type of socket/plug is like the one used in UK, G type(UK).
- 5. Tap water: Recommending to boil it first. A bottle of mineral water costs less than an euro.